Polygen Ambassador Program T&C's.
Campaign: POLYGEN- AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Period: From the time you agree to enter into this Campaign till the date either of the parties decides to terminate at their own will (Dates extendable by the Organiser)
Organiser: POLYGEN (POLY), POLYGEN INC., Panama
Draw date: As detailed in the website Crew 3.
Objective: The Campaign is aimed at increasing audience by bringing in Ambassadors, who would advocate for the Organizer to increase users, community engagement and brand visibility, worldwide. In turn the Ambassadors earn bounties and rewards by completing the tasks assigned to the Ambassadors.
Open to any member of the public who agrees to be become an Ambassador by participating in the Campaign by joining the discord. The intended participant also need to enter their personal details in the discord form (Form)as available on the “Website” during the Period, and :
- is aged 18 or older at the time of entry or is of such legal age as required in the country that you are a resident of.
- Filling and filing in the Form does not guarantee the participant (“Participant/Applicant/You”) a reward. You will have to go through the page with tasks info and successfully complete the task as required on the task pod.
- Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Terms & Conditions:
By participating in the Campaign, participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accepts these Terms & Conditions and the decisions of the Organiser, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Campaign.
3. To Enter:
- Intended Participant should join the discord channel [PROVIDE LINK] and fill in the required details as indicated on the Form. The registration details provided will be used as the contact details of the Participant for all purposes.
- By filling in the details the Participant confirm to the Organiser that the data provided could be retained by the Organiser.
- Each Participant must be the rightful owner of the email used for registering. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account is linked.
- Participants must provide all the information requested by the Organiser to be eligible to win and claim the prize. All information provided by Participants becomes the property of Organiser.
- Organizer has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Organizer reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law
4. Selection of Winner:
- Winners will be selected and rewarded at the completion of a particular task. Any violation of any rules including these Terms and Conditions will disqualify the Participant and/or the Winner, any decision on this shall be at the sole discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser will announce and contact the Winner with the prize on a monthly basis or at such intervals solely decided by the Organizer.
5. Notification of Winners:
- The Winner(s) will be notified via a direct message to the registered email address of the selected winner. These Winner(s) need to reply to the Organiser within 7 days of the notification with all and any details as required by the Organiser, failing which another winner will be selected in their place.
- If a selected winner/s cannot be contacted within the Organiser’s specified period, or is not willing to abide by the terms of the Prize(s), fails to claim a prize, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner/s will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted.
- The winner(s) will need to abide by all the conditions of the Prize, before they can claim and utilise the prize. This might even include making an account and providing the winners personal data. In the event the prize winner does not wish to abide by this clause, his entry will be considered cancelled and a replacement winner will be selected.
- Prizes will be redeemable at the time as per the agreement/terms and conditions attached thereto. Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except as provided herein. Prizes are non-redeemable for cash. In the event of unavailability of the prize, Organiser may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Organiser for a prize of equal or greater value. Should the winner select not to utilize a specific portion of the prize, such portion is to be deemed forfeited. The winner will be liable for any cost over and above what has been specifically stated herein.
- All the prizes exclude the following: a) Transportation to and from to collect the prize/to the airport. b) Any and all additional costs associated with the prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including any and state and local taxes, travel and/or medical insurance
- Participation in the Campaign constitutes consent to use participant's name, biographical information, image, and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Participant releases and holds harmless the respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, Affiliates), of the Organiser, for any liability, claims and causes of action based on defamation or violation of rights of publicity or privacy.
- Winners or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants that take part in the publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Organizer.
- The term of this Campaign shall be subject to your continued membership in Organizer and your status as an Ambassador.
- The Participant may cancel this Campaign for any reason at any time by sending an email of the same to the Organizer.
- We may cancel this Campaign with you by notifying you via the email address you entered during your onboarding process. You agree to notify us during this Campaign of any changes related to your email address information. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current, access, check and read the emails Organizer has sent to you. We are not responsible for failures of technology and any non-receipt.
- In the event this Campaign is terminated/cancelled for any reason (including any of our affiliate’s decision) and unless otherwise stated, Organizer may request you to withdraw all amounts held in your Account(s). If you do not comply with such request or the removal of funds, all monies or assets held in your e-money accounts (“Accounts”) may be subject to any administration, maintenance or inactivity fees. We or you may terminate this Campaign but continue to be a member of the Campaign and shall continue to pay all the applicable fees and costs related to the same.
- You understand that if for any reason you violate or we believe that you have violated any of the terms of the Campaign, Organizer reserves the right to immediately deactivate or terminate the Campaign. Termination of this Campaign, for any reason, will terminate any and all of your rights under this Campaign and any further payments of any kind and is effective at the time of said termination. You agree that Organizer may offset any sums due to you against any debts or damages you owe us upon termination.
- Organizer may be forced to terminate this Campaign should any governmental authority in any of the jurisdictions wherein Organizer promotes the Campaign decides to discontinue, ban, prohibit or restrict any or all the components of the same. Organizer shall not be liable nor assumes any risks associated with this termination, including without limitation to the restriction in ownership of digital assets or your participation in the Campaign
- Employees of the Organiser and its Affiliates, advertising, and fulfilment agencies are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
- By participating and winning a prize, each winner releases the Organiser and its Affiliates, including advertising and Campaign agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the Campaign or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including and without limitation to;
(i) any condition caused by events beyond the Organiser’s control that may cause the Campaign to be disrupted or corrupted;
(ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Campaign and
(iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Campaign. Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Campaign in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Campaign is compromised, without liability to the Participant. The Organiser and its Affiliates are not responsible if Campaign cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, postponements, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
- Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Organiser in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Organiser’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Campaign and/or Draw Date and/or awarding the Prize to any time.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without any notice being given to the Participants.
- No Participant shall have any resource or claim against the Organiser as a result of: a) any amendment to these terms and conditions ; b) The Organiser’s cancellation, termination, suspension or postponement of the Campaign; c) The Organisers inability, despite attempts, in line with these terms and conditions, to reach a participant
- Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Organizer’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign.
- Winner acknowledges that the Organiser and its Affiliates have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefore, and each winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR TAMPER WITH OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CAMPAIGN IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ORGANISER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Limitation of Liability: By participating, you agree to release and hold harmless Organizer and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries
- ARBITRATION and WAIVER OF CERTAIN DAMAGES: As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participants agree that;
(a) Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other indirect damages, nor obtain awards thereto.
(b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred including costs associated with entering the Campaign, but in no event shall any award include legal fees. Disputes arising from this Campaign, or any matter arising therefrom, whether direct or indirect, will be determined according to the laws of UAE/PANAMA at the choice of the Organizer, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the UAE/PANAMA Laws or any other jurisdiction). Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to the Campaign shall be instituted exclusively in the courts of UAE/PANAMA, at the choice of the Organizer ,although the Organiser retains the right to bring any suit, action or proceeding in any other relevant jurisdiction.
Last modified 9mo ago