Comment on page
Polygen Tiers T&C's
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Project: POLYGEN- MEMBERSHIP TIER PROGRAM
Period: From the time you agree to enter into this Project till the date either of the parties decides to terminate at their own will (Dates extendable by the Organiser)
Organiser: POLYGEN (POLY), POLYGEN INC., Panama
Objective: Polygen is the Community's Launchpad, a decentralized launchpad where projects are free to innovate, experiment, and launch their ventures with no gatekeepers.
Polygen is for all projects who want complete flexibility over how much they raise, which raise type they use, how they do their tiering and operate any fundraising round.
Projects on Polygen, are provided the tools needed to experiment and create a customizable raise, because a unique project requires a unique launchpad.
The Project is aimed at increasing audience, who would advocate for the Organizer to increase users, community engagement and brand visibility, worldwide. In turn the Participants earn bounties and rewards by staking/blocking their tokens for a time period as required and assigned to the Participants.
Open to any member of the public who agrees to be become a Participant by participating in the Project by joining the discord. The intended participant also need to connect their wallet as per the options available for the tiers , on the “Website” during the Period, and :
- is aged 18 or older at the time of entry or is of such legal age as required in the country that you are a resident of.
- Project is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Terms & Conditions:
By participating in the Project, participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accepts these Terms & Conditions and the decisions of the Organiser, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Project.
3. To Enter:
- Intended Participant should join the discord channel [PROVIDE LINK] and fill in the required details as indicated and connect their wallet.
- By filling in the details the Participant confirm to the Organiser that the data provided could be retained by the Organiser.
- Each Participant must be the rightful owner of the wallet used for registering.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Project may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Organizer reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law
4. Selection of Participant:
- Participants will be rewarded at the completion of a particular task as detailed in the “Tiers”. Any violation of any rules including these Terms and Conditions will disqualify the Participant and/or the Participant, any decision on this shall be at the sole discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser will announce and contact the Participant with the prize on a monthly basis or at such intervals solely decided by the Organizer.
- Participation in the Project constitutes consent to use participant's name, biographical information, image, and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Participant releases and holds harmless the respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, Affiliates), of the Organiser, for any liability, claims and causes of action based on defamation or violation of rights of publicity or privacy.
- You must always act responsibly and sensibly and be responsible for all KYC and do your own research (DYOR).
- We are not qualified to express an opinion on your investments or the projects on our site , you must obtain professional or specialist advice wherever required before participating.
- We DO NOT allow abuse. This includes personal attacks, harassment, intimidation, threats, bigotry, slurs, supports of violence, or discrimination against marginalized groups.
- We DO NOT allow spam. This includes any attempt to clutter or derail authentic conversation, such as unsolicited advertisements, trolling, and excessive message flooding.
- We DO NOT allow doxxing. This includes posting private or identifying information about a user if that information was sourced from outside of Kickstarter. Even if this information is available elsewhere, we would consider it doxxing to post information that the individual did not volunteer.
- We prohibit projects that are illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for backers, as well as rewards that the creator did not make, however the Participant shall take all responsible KYC and DYOR with regard to the same.
- The term of this Project shall be subject to your continued membership in Organizer and your status as a Participant.
- We may cancel this Project with or without information to you. You agree to notify us during this Project of any changes related to your email address information. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current, access, check and read the emails Organizer has sent to you. We are not responsible for failures of technology and any non-receipt.
- In the event this Project is terminated/cancelled for any reason (including any of our affiliate’s decision) and unless otherwise stated, Organizer may request you to withdraw all amounts held in your Account(s). If you do not comply with such request or the removal of funds, all monies or assets held in your e-money accounts (“Accounts”) may be subject to any administration, maintenance or inactivity fees. We or you may terminate this Project but continue to be a member of the Project and shall continue to pay all the applicable fees and costs related to the same.
- You understand that if for any reason you violate or we believe that you have violated any of the terms of the Project, Organizer reserves the right to immediately deactivate or terminate the Project. Termination of this Project, for any reason, will terminate any and all of your rights under this Project and any further payments of any kind and is effective at the time of said termination. You agree that Organizer may offset any sums due to you against any debts or damages you owe us upon termination.
- By participating each Participant releases the Organiser and its Affiliates, including advertising and Project agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the Project or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including and without limitation to;
(i) any condition caused by events beyond the Organiser’s control that may cause the Project to be disrupted or corrupted;
(ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Project and
(iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Project. Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Project in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Project is compromised, without liability to the Participant. The Organiser and its Affiliates are not responsible if Project cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, postponements, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without any notice being given to the Participants.
- No Participant shall have any resource or claim against the Organiser as a result of: a) any amendment to these terms and conditions ; b) The Organiser’s cancellation, termination, suspension or postponement of the Project; c) The Organisers inability, despite attempts, in line with these terms and conditions, to reach a participant
- Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Project should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Organizer’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Project.
- Participant acknowledges that the Organiser and its Affiliates have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefore, and each Participant agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR TAMPER WITH OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROJECT IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ORGANISER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Limitation of Liability: By participating, you agree to release and hold harmless Organizer and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Project and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries
- ARBITRATION and WAIVER OF CERTAIN DAMAGES: As a condition of participating in this Project, participants agree that;
(a) Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other indirect damages, nor obtain awards thereto.
(b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred including costs associated with entering the Project, but in no event shall any award include legal fees. Disputes arising from this Project, or any matter arising therefrom, whether direct or indirect, will be determined according to the laws of UAE/PANAMA at the choice of the Organizer, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the UAE/PANAMA Laws or any other jurisdiction). Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to the Project shall be instituted exclusively in the courts of UAE/PANAMA, at the choice of the Organizer ,although the Organiser retains the right to bring any suit, action or proceeding in any other relevant jurisdiction.