Learn what Polygen SuperStaking is and how to use it.
Key features of PGEN Community SuperStaking:
- A 30 day lock-up period for staking $PGEN on Polygon via Super Staking
- $PGEN rewards can self-multiply as the network demand and market value fluctuates, which is represented as “Potential” rewards
- When a user exits the Super Staking pool, 10% of his/her rewards are distributed among those users who remain staking in it. $PGEN hodlers are better incentivized for the time they stay committed to supporting Polygen.
- Every 24 hours the $PGEN Super Staking platform displays the top five users that have staked the biggest amount of $PGEN
- An all-in-one tab within the platform to check $PGEN price, supply metrics, and social media updates will be live soon.
Step 1: Go to Polygen Super Staking, here.
Step 2: Click on “Connect Wallet”
Step 3: Choose between Metamask and Trust Wallet
Step 4: Once your wallet is connected, go to “Stake”
Step 5: Enter the amount of $PGEN you want to Super Stake and click on “Approve”
Step 6: You will be prompted with the option to approve the amount of $PGEN you want to SuperStake. If you agree, click on “Proceed”
Step 7: Verify the transaction fees and wait a few seconds until your transaction is confirmed.
Step 8: Click on Stake to proceed with the amount of $PGEN you want to Super Stake.
Step 9: If you agree, click on “Proceed”
Step 10: Verify the transaction fees and wait a few seconds until your transaction is confirmed.
Step 11: Once the transaction is confirmed, a pop-up window will appear on your screen indicating that your $PGEN tokens have been Super Staked
Step 12: Go to the “Dashboard” to see the amount of $PGEN you have Super Staked, your rewards and potential rewards.